Double Hung, Sliders, and Picture Windows
Our Series 3900 is the very best of our premium vinyl replacement windows, offering superior energy efficiency and durability as well as a range of premium enhancements made standard and our widest selection of optional features.
- Exclusive InsulKor polyurethane fiberglass-enriched sash reinforcement for superior thermal and structural performance.
- DP 60 rating (window size tested 36" x 74").
- Low-E glass with argon gas keeps indoor temperatures comfortable and consistent.
- External accessory groove accommodates nail fin option.
- Full interlocking lock and meeting rail.
- Beveled mainframe offers a classic exterior appearance.
- Fusion-welded sashes and frame add strength and boost thermal performance.
- Dual low profile, positive-action cam locks increase security (2 locks standard at 27 14" or wider).
- 34" constant force coil balance permits easy sash movement.
- Sloped sill reduces air infiltration and allows for easy water runoff.
- Rubber bulb seal helps block outside air.
- Dual push-button night latches provide optimum ventilation.
- Full screen is supported by a strong extruded aluminum frame.*
- Full vinyl sash dam on sill and high-performance weather stripping protect against air infiltration.
- Integrated, slim line lift rail allows for smooth sash operation.
- 4 14" frame thickness enhances appearance as well as structural integrity.
- Jamb depth is 3.25".
- Transferable limited lifetime warranty.
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty ensures the longevity of your windows.
- Low-E Glass.
- Ultra Low-E glass with argon gas. (may be required for Energy Star rating).
- Triple-pane, R-5 compliant glass with Low-E glass with argon gas or Ultra Low-E glass with argon gas.
- InsulKor multi-cavity foam-filled frame.
- Nail fin accessory for use in remodeling or new construction applications.
- 58" or 1" contoured, or 58" or 34" flat or diamond grid.
- 1 18" simulated divided lite (SDL) grid.
- Obscure or double-strength glass.
- Factory mulling of twins and triples.
- Today's nine most popular painted exterior colors (on white interiors).
- Three additional wood finishes in cherry, light oak or dark oak (on white exteriors).
- Additional lock colors to complement any interior color.